Call today to speak to a live counselor for professional advice in choosing the best boarding school for your child.
WE PROVIDE FREE ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOU CHOOSE AMONG THE MANY RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS FOR TROUBLED TEENS.
We will help you narrow down your search to just a few options that would be the best for your teen and for your budget, without charge even if we help you find the right school.
My Contact Information(* Required fields. Full contact information is helpful.)
The Five Points that We are Required to Answer (by Federal Law):
(1) HOW DO WE SELECT PROGRAMS TO REPRESENT? ANSWER: We connect with an ever widening range of programs and schools selected based on the breadth of their program, longevity, location, reviews, facility, and the expertise of their personnel.
(2) HOW ARE WE REMUNERATED FOR OUR SERVICES? ANSWER: We are a contracted agent of institutions that allow us to represent them. We receive a flat fee for any enrollment that is the result of our assistance. We are never paid other kickbacks nor are paid according to the level of the services rendered by the institution to the individual, other than the one-time flat fee.
(3) HOW DO WE CHOOSE WHICH INSTITUTIONS TO OFFER AS OPTIONS? ANSWER: We never recommend or “refer” an individual to any specific program. We offer several that we deem are the best options from among the organizations that we represent, and those options are based on the family’s financial ability and the level of services that may be required for the child. We do recommend that the parent seek licensed medical, psychological or educational help in making a final determination.
(4) WHAT KIND OF AGREEMENT DOES BCAS HAVE WITH THESE SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS? We connect with what we think are the best programs and schools (based on our experience of working in such programs and school in the past) and ask them if they would allow us to include them in our list of options. If so, we enter into a contract with them to become their agent of their admissions department, but we make no promises as the number of individuals we will direct to their organization, nor do we allow any to pay us any more than our flat fee.
(5) WHAT WOULD CAUSE BCAS TO NOT REPRESENT A PROGRAM, OR TO HELP ANY INDIVIDUAL), WHO CONTACTS US. ANSWER: We work with any individual, regardless of their ethnicity or beliefs. The only individuals who may not be helped by us are those who have no funds to pay any organization we represent, or if any or all of those organizations we represent decline to accept the child, at their own discretion. As for programs and schools, we will represent them as long as we are assured that they are doing a good job, and the students are kept safe. If we ever have credible evidence of inappropriate behavior, or if a school or program is being investigated by authorities for wrongdoing, we will stop representing them for a time or permanently, if the wrongdoing is not corrected.