Call today to speak to a live counselor for professional advice in choosing the best boarding school for your child.
WE PROVIDE FREE ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOU CHOOSE AMONG THE MANY RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS FOR TROUBLED TEENS.
We will help you narrow down your search to just a few options that would be the best for your teen and for your budget, without charge even if we help you find the right school.
My Contact Information(Only the green fields are required, but full contact information is helpful)
The Five Points that We are Required to Answer (by Federal Law):
(1) HOW DO WE SELECT PROGRAMS TO REPRESENT? ANSWER: We connect with an ever widening range of programs and schools selected based on the breadth of their program, longevity, location, reviews, facility, and the expertise of their personnel.
(2) HOW ARE WE REMUNERATED FOR OUR SERVICES? ANSWER: We are a contracted agent of institutions that allow us to represent them. We receive a flat fee for any enrollment that is the result of our assistance. We are never paid other kickbacks nor are paid according to the level of the services rendered by the institution to the individual, other than the one-time flat fee.
(3) HOW DO WE CHOOSE WHICH INSTITUTIONS TO OFFER AS OPTIONS? ANSWER: We never recommend or “refer” an individual to any specific program. We offer several that we deem are the best options from among the organizations that we represent, and those options are based on the family’s financial ability and the level of services that may be required for the child. We do recommend that the parent seek licensed medical, psychological or educational help in making a final determination.
(4) WHAT KIND OF AGREEMENT DOES BCAS HAVE WITH THESE SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS? We connect with what we think are the best programs and schools (based on our experience of working in such programs and school in the past) and ask them if they would allow us to include them in our list of options. If so, we enter into a contract with them to become their agent of their admissions department, but we make no promises as the number of individuals we will direct to their organization, nor do we allow any to pay us any more than our flat fee.
(5) WHAT WOULD CAUSE BCAS TO NOT REPRESENT A PROGRAM, OR TO HELP ANY INDIVIDUAL), WHO CONTACTS US. ANSWER: We work with any individual, regardless of their ethnicity or beliefs. The only individuals who may not be helped by us are those who have no funds to pay any organization we represent, or if any or all of those organizations we represent decline to accept the child, at their own discretion. As for programs and schools, we will represent them as long as we are assured that they are doing a good job, and the students are kept safe. If we ever have credible evidence of inappropriate behavior, or if a school or program is being investigated by authorities for wrongdoing, we will stop representing them for a time or permanently, if the wrongdoing is not corrected.
LEGAL NOTICE – PLEASE READ
Options and opinions expressed by Best Choice Admissions Services LLC (“BCAS”) and its representatives are not professional referrals nor expert recommendations of a medical, behavioral health, or educational professional. BCN is not licensed or bonded to provide medical, psychological, or educational advice or recommendations, so we don’t. You should consider seeking advice from a licensed professional before making any decision in relation to the placement of any child in a residential program. BCAS assists the admissions departments of schools as a communications contractor and agent of record, from which it also receives compensation (a flat fee per enrollment) for its work. BCAS is indemnified by each organization and has no control over the actions of such organizations or their staff. BCAS is rarely on-campus of each program, so we do not know everything about what goes on, nor should we be held responsible for such information. We visit each campus periodically and get anecdotal feedback about each program from parents, which aids us in providing helpful options to individuals as they search for the program of their own best choice.
By Federal law, we are required to mention that we select programs to represent solely based upon their desire for our assistance, and they pay us a flat fee based on each student placed, not the services that are rendered or fees paid by the parent or guardians of the student. We receive no kickbacks for the amount of services the student requires, nor their length of stay in the school or program. Of the schools and programs we mention as options, we do not select them or push any particular ones based on their ability to pay us a higher amount than do other schools or programs. For some low-income individuals, we may mention schools that pay us nothing. Should we learn that a school has done anything inappropriate with students, such that it is being investigated by local or state authorities, we will immediately stop offering that school as an option. However, due to confidentiality agreements, we may not be able to express why the school or program is no longer included in our discussion or options list.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) cautions that before you enroll a youngster in a private residential treatment program or any institution or service that we mention, be sure to check it out yourself: ask questions; ask for proof or support for claims about staff credentials, program licensing or accreditation, and endorsements; do a site visit; and get all policies and promises in writing.
See other BCAS Legal Mentions HERE.
“NO WARRANTY” LEGAL NOTICE: BCAS does not guarantee recovery or even positive outcomes for any particular individual who attends any program or school we might offer as an option. Recovery and future avoidance of troubling behavior or actions and whatever effects that may have on the individual’s life, their future, their career, their mental or physical health, or their friends and relatives are entirely dependent on each individual student and how they accept and apply the principles they are taught by the program, school or its staff or therapists.